Your Acceptance of These Terms
Collection, Use and Sharing of Information
In order to visit our Site, and to fulfill other purposes as outlined below, we may need to collect and process some Personal Information. “Personal Information” is information that is reasonably capable of identifying you, and we have provided specific examples of the Personal Information we may have collected about you below. Personal Information does not include de-identified or aggregated information, which is information in which identifiable information is removed and that cannot reasonably be used to identify an individual. We may use and share de-identified or aggregated information for any purpose.
Categories of Personal Information we Collect
- Identifiers, such as name, telephone number, email address, or other similar identifiers.
- Geolocation data is gathered when users interact with our Sites as IP addresses are obtained during such interaction, and IP addresses provide information about users’ approximate location.
Categories of Sources for Personal Information We Have Collected:
- We have collected Personal Information from users of the Site through their direct interactions with the Site, including by requesting additional information.
- We may collect Personal Information from affiliated legal entities.
- We have collected Personal Information, such as technical data, usage data, and internet and other similar network activity, through automated technologies and users’ interactions with our Site and from service providers.
- We may collect Personal Information from service providers and third parties who assist us to provide the features on our Site.
Our Business or Commercial Purposes for Collecting Personal Information and Categories of Third Parties to Whom the Information was Disclosed:
- Identifiers are collected to market to individuals, to improve the quality, safety, customization, and security of the Site, and to respond to direct inquiries. We may share identifiers with affiliated companies, our service providers that assist us to provide users with the Site, advertising networks, and data analytics providers.
- Internet or other similar network activity is collected to market to individuals, to improve the quality, safety, customization, and security of the Site, to detect security incidents, and to protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity. We may share internet or other similar network activity with affiliated companies, our service providers that assist us to provide users with the Site, data analytics providers, and advertising service providers to serve relevant advertisements and obtain analytics information concerning our advertising. These third parties may use technologies, including cookies, web beacons, and other technologies to collection information about your use of our services, including your IP address, web browser, mobile network information, pages viewed, time spent on pages, links clicked, and conversion information.
- Geolocation data is collected to market to individuals, to improve the quality, safety, customization, and security of the Services, to detect security incidents, and to protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity. We may share geolocation information with affiliated companies, our service providers that assist us to provide users with the Site, data analytics providers, and advertising service providers to serve relevant advertisements and obtain analytics information concerning our advertising.
In addition, where consistent with applicable laws and regulations, we may disclose Personal Information in all categories above:
- to prepare, negotiate, or perform a contract with you;
- to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process otherwise required by law or the competent government or judicial authorities;
- to establish or preserve a legal claim or defense;
- in connection with a sale, merger, or consolidation of our business or other transfer of our assets, whether voluntary or by operation of law, or with an entity who is otherwise deemed to be our successor or transferee; or
- to prevent fraud or other illegal activities, such as willful attacks on our information technology systems.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We employ reasonable organizational, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect the Personal Information we collect. However, security risk is inherent in all internet and information technologies, and we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information.
Data Relating to Children Under 13
Our Site is not directed at, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from, anyone under the age of 13 (or such other age as may be restricted under local law). If we are made aware that we have received such information, or any information in violation of our policy, we will use reasonable efforts to locate and remove that information from our records.
Third Party Links and Websites
Changes to this Policy
Updated: October 2020